*Commissions may vary by area and price point, so contact your local Cascade Team office for more information
If you are looking to list your home or property with The Cascade Team Real Estate, please review the following commission policies:
- There is a minimum listing commission on all residential and condo home sales of $5,000 which may vary by market. Some brokers have higher minimum commissions. Commission rates may also vary by market and price point of home.
- The 4% total listing commission does not apply to land or mobile home sales.
- The 4% total listing commission does not apply to short sales and bank owned or REO properties.
- Transactions with relocation companies involved are a 6% commission (3% listing + 3% buyer).
- Transactions with referral fees paid to 3rd party companies may receive higher commission rates to cover agent's cost of referral fee paid to said 3rd party.
- If you receive a credit from the buying broker, it must be fully disclosed on the closing statement and approved by the lender. No buyer credits are issued outside of closing as this is a RESPA violation and punishable by prison time. Any credit not used and approved by the lender for inclusion on the HUD is considered forfeited.
- Certain other conditions may apply.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact one of our brokers or branch managers.