“As for the interest rate ‘elephant in the room,’ the time has come for buyers and sellers to revisit financing methods from previous markets,”
- “Mortgage programs are offering below-market rates with various buydown options – something we have not seen for years!”
- Buydowns, adjustable-rate loans, carrying back second deeds of trust, and closing cost allowances as possible options.
- Sellers need to be “laser focused on price and condition
- “What your neighbor’s house sold for six months ago has very little bearing on your home’s value today.”
- This is the new normal until interest rates go down.”
KIRKLAND, Washington (November 7, 2022) – Brokers with Northwest Multiple Listing Service…