Your Home is your greatest investment! Know these questions and answers before you interview! The difference can cost you thousands!
1. What is your fee, what services do you provide?
1% LISTING FEE – FULL SERVICE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
2 Given the current market, when is the best time to list my home?
The best time to sell in 2019 is NOW. Inventory is expected to increase dramatically in March and April, shifting to a buyer’s market by May. Predictions are for the highest number of new listing to hit the market in 5 years by May. Last year on Snoqualmie Ridge Sellers who did not list early and decided to wait until May / June wound up selling for approximately $60,000 LESS than if they had listing in February / March. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
3. How familiar are you with Snoqualmie Ridge’s unique market? How many homes have you sold on The Ridge?
I have lived and worked on Snoqualmie Ridge for the past 12 years. I am very educated to the critical nuances of Snoqualmie Ridge. I have sold 70+ homes on Snoqualmie Ridge. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
4. How does my specific neighborhood compare to other neighborhoods on Snoqualmie Ridge?
Where your home is located on The Ridge is critical in establishing an appropriate list price for your specific home. Values vary greatly by neighborhood, location and builder. It is critical to hire a Broker who has experience specific to Snoqualmie Ridge and knows how to price your home specific to your neighborhood on Snoqualmie Ridge. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
5. How will I get feedback from potential buyers and their agents?
6. What is the average price per square foot given my builder, my neighborhood and my home’s size on Snoqualmie Ridge?
7. Will my home have premiere placement on Zillow, Trulia, etc.?
8. Do you promote your listings on a Social Media platform, more than just Facebook?
9. Do you have retargeting technology to ensure that once my home is viewed it is continually visible when other sites are visited?
10. Do you provide a personal property website for my home?
11. What is your commitment to responding to any questions I may have?
My client testimonials speak for themselves. I pride myself on excellent communication and follow-up. It is my personal pledge to you to get back to you immediately when you need assistance or have questions. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO