Housing Inventory Grinch Means No Seasonal Holiday Slowdown for Area Housing Market
- Eastside and Southeast King County map areas, prices jumped more than 26% from a year ago
- King County inventory down 90% from 2010
- Overall prices rose a little more than 15%.
- Area wide inventory down 29% from a year ago
- Homes are coming off the market faster than they are coming on.
KIRKLAND, Washington (December 6, 2021) – Historically soggy weather and the onset of holidays did not deter thousands of buyers and sellers during November, based on the latest report from Northwest Multiple Listing Service. Numbers for new listings, pending sales, and closed sales were comparable to year-ago…