More Technology, Service & Marketing
Follow & Review Us On:Can drones be used as a way to survey property and shoot aerial videos to help market and sell of listings? Legally, no — at least for now. February 2013 | By Lesley Walker
When you hear “drones,” you probably think of U.S. military operations in Afghanistan or elsewhere, but a small number of real estate practitioners have been exploring whether drones might be used as a way to survey property and shoot aerial videos to help market and sell listings.
Up to now, using these tiny aircraft for business has been a risky legal proposition; under federal law, the use of unmanned aerial vehicles has been prohibited for commercial purposes. But change is on the…
Here are some Feng Shui tips that will help to sell your house faster:
1. Correctly place your "for sale" sign - to the right of the front door as you look at it. The is the yang, or energetic side of the house.
2. Energize the helpful people sector - which is the northwest corner of a home. Activate it with soothing music playing here.
3. Focus on the kitchen - in Feng Shui, kitchens are properity and health areas. Insist on clear counter, clean and organized pantry. Wastebaskets and knives out of sight. Place a small luch plant and jar full of cookies on teh counter.
4. Insist that bathroom doors remain shut - buyers should never see a toilet when they enter a house or a room. Toilet lids should remain down and doors to bathrooms…
Real Estate Broker
- Office Phone 425.313.4752
- Cell Phone 253.332.0704
- Fax 888.327.8160
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
With a background in Real Estate Investing, I have had tremendous experience with purchasing and sales in the real estate industry in many parts of the country. When the opportunity arose to represent The Cascade Team, I jumped at the chance. The innovated marketing strategies, tools and information used are setting new trends in real estate improving how the client is always informed. This makes me very proud to be a part of a winning team that provides “Simply Outrageous Service!”
I have a background in Real Estate Investing from owning my own real estate…
Welcome to The Cascade Team Manu Vij. Manu is a new agent who just recently passed his Washington State Broker’s exam. Not letting being new stand in the way however, I have already been working with Manu as he has several buyers. Manu submitted an offer for a client on a $500,000+ home on his second day and has another buyer client that he is working with as well. Having met Manu and seen firsthand how well he takes to his new profession I’m sure that he’s going to be in the running for the 2013 “Rookie Of The Year” award.
Welcome to the Team Manu Vij
- Office Phone425-313-4752
- Cell Phone: 425-985-7897
- Fax: 425-996-9520
- Email email@example.com
Real Estate Agents That Offer YOU Local Knowledge & Personal Service
Selling your home these days isn’t as simple as it used to be. With the explosion of real estate marketing on the Internet, prospective buyers can do their initial home shopping online. While this means that your listed property will be viewed by more prospective customers, it also means that many other properties will also be showcased, making for a much more competitive market. While sales in the existing home market went up nine percent in January 2013, the market has not fully recovered from the 2008 housing crash. This means that mortgage credit is still tight, which may prevent some prospective buyers from qualifying for a home loan. In such a competitive market, establishing a realistic selling price for your home is a critical component of a…
According to Realtor Magazine, a recent industry surveys pointed to a strong rebuound taking hold in home remodeling. Home owners may be seeing higher gains from some of these remodeling projects at resale. Based on cost versus value, here are the top 10 remodeling projects that will offer the potential biggest pay-backs at resale:
1. Entry door replacement (steel) - ROI: 85.6% 2. Deck addition (wood) ROI: 77.3% 3. Garage door replacement ROI: 75.7%
4. Minor kitchen remodel ROI: 75.4% 5. Window replacement (wood) ROI: 73.3% 6. Attic bedroom ROI: 72.9%
7. Siding replacement (vinyl) ROI: 72.9% 8. Window replacement (vinyl) ROI: 71.2% 9. Basement remodel ROI 70.3%
10. Major kitchen remodel ROI: 68.9%.